MISTOVER game guide focuses on controls for PC Keyboard and how to rebind keyboard keys. This guide will give you default controls for MISTOVER game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
‘MIST-ical’ RPG with expeditions for finding the key to survival. Choose your next step wisely and keep in mind that your every move will change the future. Create your own ‘Corps’ and explore through various regions in the Pillar of Despair: forests, lakes, mountains, cities, cathedrals, castles, and much.
- Contains 40-hours of expeditions in 5 distinct regions.
- Turn-based RPG with a twist… It can change based on your actions.
- Maps are always changing… practice different strategies in order to survive.
- Build an invincible Corps by combining and strategizing with 8 different Corps classes.
- Learn new skills and upgrade equipment to enhance Corps Crew members.
- The Mist influences EVERYTHING that happens in the game.
This is the default PC Keyboard controls. You can rebind it. Do you want to how to rebind? Read end of the guide.
|Up and Left||Home|
|Up and Right||Page Up|
|Down and Right||End|
|Diagonal Move||Down Arrow|
How to Rebind
Go to Options with arrow keys and choose options with C key
Go down in the Options so there will keys and actions.
Choose which you want to change with C and press the new key.
If you want to go back, press X button.
This is the ending of MISTOVER Controls guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.