Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain Having an Alien Experience Ending Walkthrough in the Mars Underground game. So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Ending: Having an Alien Experience
You will need to have completed “Flush Yourself.”
* Get arrested. You can do this multiple ways:
Repeatedly knocking on the door at 113 Pac Street.
Getting caught inside 113 Pac Street.
Repeatedly using the intercom at Moloch Media HQ.
Repeatedly trying to leave Pawn4Broke without paying.
* Ask to use the toilet.
* Clean the toilet with the golden toilet brush.
* Reset the timeloop.
* Flush yourself down the toilet into the police station during “early morning.”
* Use the computer and issue a warrant for Principal Judy.
* Flush yourself back out of the police station.
* Wait until “early night.”
* Flush yourself back into the police station. Principal Judy will be in the cell.
* Search the box. You will find keys to the school.
* Enter the school during “early morning” by flushing yourself into the school toilet.
* Use the school keys to open the gates and go out the front of the school.
* The police will not be here yet and you can pick up the red crystal.
* Flush yourself into the toilet at Ptolemy Park before midday.
* Wear the helmet of protection.
* Avoid the army guys and head down to find a green crystal. Pick it up.
* Knock on the door at 114 Pac Street while Dave Zuchinni is home (early morning, morning, afternoon, late afternoon, early night or night.)
* Scare him off. You can ask him about Ptolemy Park or show him the crystals.
* He runs off leaving behind a yellow crystal. Pick this up.
* Reset the timeloop.
* Go into 114 Pac Street at night or late night.
* The machine will have been built. Use the 3 crystals in the machine and press the button. A ticket for an alien ride prints out.
* Go to Ptolemy Park after midday.
* Show the alien ride ticket to the guy in an alien costume in front of the ride.
* Follow him.
* Enter the carriage.
* Follow the corridors until you come to a room with a computer panel.
* Use the computer. Select “1. Stop.”
* A door opens, leave through it.
* Walk to the left and off the screen.
This is the ending of the guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.