Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain Finding a Secret Entrance at School Ending Walkthrough in the Mars Underground game. So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Ending: Finding a Secret Entrance at School
You will need to have completed “Flush Yourself.”
* Get arrested. You can do these multiple ways:
Repeatedly knocking on the door at 113 Pac Street.
Getting caught inside 113 Pac Street.
Repeatedly using the intercom at Moloch Media HQ.
Repeatedly trying to leave Pawn4Broke without paying.
* Ask to use the toilet.
* Clean the toilet with the golden toilet brush.
* Reset the timeloop.
* Flush yourself down the toilet into the police station during “early morning.”
* Use the computer and issue a warrant for Principal Judy.
* Flush yourself back out of the police station.
* Wait until “early night.”
* Flush yourself back into the police station. Principal Judy will be in the cell.
* Search the box. You will find keys to the school.
* Go to Pawn4Broke at Phobos Central. It is open between “late morning” to “late afternoon.”
* Pick up the Mars Underground game.
* Talk to Marty and buy the game.
Alternatively, you can reset the time loop now while you are in the store and save yourself $2.
* There is a computer in your bedroom. Use it and play the game.
* Travel “north” or “east.” “Enter.”
* “Enter doorway.”
* “Enter school.”
* Try entering the classrooms and the gymnasium. In one of these areas, you will find a secret entrance. This is random. This will unlock the topic “hidden entrance at school.”
* The game will crash when you try to enter the passageway.
* Enter the school outside of school hours.
* Enter the classroom or gymnasium where you found a secret entrance in the game. Entering the classrooms will require the school keys.
* If it was a classroom you can push the blackboard, if it was the gymnasium push the box of sports balls.
* A secret entrance will be revealed.
* Enter the passageway.
This is the ending of the guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.