Lust from Beyond: Prologue game guide focuses on Untouchable Achievement Guide and walkthrough. The guide will give you walkthrough, basic tips, and tricks on how to get Untouchable Achievement in Lust from Beyond: Prologue game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Untouchable Achievement Guide
Walk through Lusst’ghaa without receiving damage.
During the final level of the prologue you will encounter a manageable number of deadly traps. If you stay on the path and don’t hide inside caskets, you only have to take care of hostile plants.
I recommend you to backup your save files after entering the portal. You can find them here:
\AppData\LocalLow\Movie Games Lunarium\Lust from Beyond – Prologue
Use your oil lamp and stay close to the drone to survive without taking any damage. If you get hit, simply reload your backup and try again.
The final level is quite easy. I got a “no damage” run on my second playthrough first try. The whole sequence is scripted, so all you need to do is memorize the pattern, do a few things along the way, and pay attention to hints, cause that’s all you need for a good run.
- when you appear on the other side of the portal, just walk straight(slowly at the end) until you see the creature pop-up on the stairs. Wait for it to jump away and start moving into the room.
- On the left there is a corpse on the wall, but you don’t need it yet, so just keep moving up the stairs onto the next floor
- Pick up the dagger and go back. You will fall down on the platform back to the first floor
- There’s one tentacle plant guarding the exit. Use your lamp and it won’t attack you.
- Move to the next room and put your lamp away. There are 2 sarcophagus on the left. Use the right one (the one that’s empty) and hide in it for awhile. Soon you’ll hear a creature walking by.
Wait for a few seconds and you should be safe. Leave the sarcophagus open!!!
- Go to the large room with the monster. Don’t go too deep. Just turn left into the next entrance and be prepared to run!
- As soon as you enter the room, the creature will jump down and start chasing you. Quickly turn around and sprint to sarcophagus immediately. Sometimes the “chase” music will stop earlier, but just in case hide and listen for sounds. Creature is going to move elsewhere and you should be safe until the end of the run.
- Go back to that room again, pick up a key, and come back to the sarcophagus room. There is a second corridor leading to the altar where this key has to be used (with lots of tentacles on the other side). I prefer that route, cause I’m not sure if I get attacked on the direct route…
- Use the key to free the glowing thing. Follow it closely, so you won’t get attacked by tentacles.
- Afterwards you will end up where you started the level. Just go back to the room with stairs, open up the rib cage of the corpse on the wall, insert the dagger and the door will open. Just go straight to the girl and enjoy the ending.
This is the ending of Lust from Beyond: Prologue Untouchable Achievement Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found