Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain Hints and Tips in the Lord of Dwarves game. So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Lord of Dwarves is a game about helping a band of dwarves survive, build, and defend themselves against hordes of monsters. You need to gather resources, secure food sources, craft weapons & armour, build structures, and defend those structures against monster sieges. All in a completely rearrangeable 3D voxel world. It’s released early access on Steam. Now there is a guide hints and tips for the Lord of Dwarves, above.
Lord of Dwarves Hints and Tips
General hints and tips that will make your gameplay smoother and your life easier.
– Speed up time when you need too but if you do then pause often
– Have multiple stockpiles (different ones for different items) **I only have one main stockpile due to the fact i was trying to [streamline] in the video**
– Have multiple workshops of each (minimal 2x all workshops) this will speed things up considerably (as long as you have the workforce to utilize the extra workshops)
– When in dire need of food/water harvest the *Rain Plants* and *Tall Grass/Bushes*
– keep your *hand Pumps* near your farms, but also near a stockpile (maybe have a water-specific stockpile near the hand pumps)
– Don’t do what i did and build a huge wall in one go!
– Build (and place) scaffold only as needed! (if you watch the video fully you will see the issues scaffolding may cause 😉 )
– Build and place Cupboards when you are able to (Carpenter workshop) these will boost your kingdom worth very quickly for that extra band of dwarves you need to tempt into your kingdom! – but will also increase invasions considerably **maybe???** (difficulty depending)
– Don’t dig too deep, too fast (there be monsters in them depths!)
– When in doubt utilize trial and error
This is the ending of the guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found