Lilitales game guide focuses on Borak Ridge Maps & Gallery locations. The guide will give you basic tips on Borak Ridge map, and how to unlock gallery entries. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Borak Ridge Maps & Gallery
- Grey Wolf (HP:110, weak to Fire)
- Goblin (HP:100, weak to Fire, defeat in 3 turns or reinforcements appear, after 6 turns r*pe will start)
- (1,20) Exit
- (5,4) Chest: Heal Drop (Recover 120 HP)
- (2,1) Exclamation: Grey Wolf (tutorial)
- (12,1) On ground: Clear Drop (Recover status debuffs)
- (8,5) HP and MP fully restored.
- (15,5) Question: Goblin (defeat in 3 turns or reinforcements appear. If they grab you, use magic arrow or be r*ped)
- (7,14) Goblin Ambush, learn Vigilance
- (16,11) HP and MP fully restored.
- (19,17) Question: Heal Drop Tree
- (6,19) Exclamation: Sign about goblins
- (19,9) Exclamation: 4 Goblins
- (20,1) To next map
- (1,1) To previous map
- (3,1) Chest: Small Mana Ring (MaxMP+1)
- (8,6) Chest: Heal Drop
- (14,12) Jill scene “Torture at the Enemy Base”
- (20,18) Chest: Wind Sprite Staff (ATK+20 M-ATK+10 M-DEF+35 <Wind>)
- (15,16) Question: Heal Drop Tree
- (20,20) Exit
Either bribe the guard, or defeat the Kraken (HP:500, weak to lightning / wind. Use magic arrow to escape the tentacles)
This is the ending of Lilitales Borak Ridge Maps & Gallery Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.