Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. Light Bearers game guide focuses on Beginners tips. This guide will give you basic tips, tricks, and advice to start or begin well. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Light Bearers is a multiplayer asymmetrical hide and seek game that pits a sinister shadow against cute light bears!
- Saving a bear that’s being infected teleports you both away, so you don’t have to have an exit strategy. You just need to GET THERE!. And you will receive points for saving others!
- In red servers, Shadows (not shadow bears) can see you through walls if you aren’t crouching. In blue servers they can’t see you through walls.
- Taunting gives you points, even if you are infected. (number 2 and 3)
- You loose points for getting infected and for getting turned back into a light bear when other bears escape, and you will lose points for falling off the map.
- If you jump and use your dash, you can go flying.
- You can sometimes jump really high by wall kicking. (spamming your spacebar while standing against a wall, you don’t have to face the wall.)
- In blue servers, entering the pool converts a shadow bear back. In red servers, if the last bear gets to the pool a shadow bear converts back.
- All the shadows are really different. Read up on the ones in rotation so you know how to play them and play against them. Often some of their abilities combo well. (recommend reading the Shadowpedia in the main menu of the game.)
- As the shadow, you get points for infecting people, even if they get rescued. (remember to taunt with 2 or 3! to gain extra points)
- Explore the levels. Knowing a lot about the levels helps you in every aspect of the game! There are tons of hidden nooks and crannies and knowing about them and how to get to them quickly is a big deal! (tutorial>freeroam in the main menu of the game)
- If you fall from a big height, dashing cancel’s the stun animation.
- As Writhe, save your anti-grav ability for when you infect someone. Then use it and no one can save the person you infected.
This is the ending of Light Bearers Beginners tips guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.