Lakeview Valley game guide focuses on how to decrease popularity. The guide will give you basic tips and tricks on how to lower your popularity. The guide is incomplete. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Murder RPG set in the shady town of Lakeview Valley. See how you’ll do as a new home owner in the Valley, where everyone seems to have a secret. Become the toast of the town or succumb to your dark desires. The choice is yours. But however you choose to play, beware… There is something evil lurking beneath the surface…
- A murder mystery waiting to be solved. A dead girl is lying in the street with a confusing history. It’s up to you to solve (or ignore) the main story.
- Something is lurking in the dark! Nights can be dangerous in the Valley. Defend yourself against horrifying enemies.
- Multiple endings. Your moral choices will change how the story progresses.
- Re-playable. The game takes over one week which can be wildly different according to the way you play. Try different play styles!
- Plenty of items, tools and upgrades to help you progress, or to cause mayhem.
- Over twenty NPCs with schedules for day and night, each with unique backstory. Rise in popularity to dive deeper into their lives.
- Crime scene system. Sheriff will investigate every night for any mischief. If you’re responsible, make sure not to leave any evidence!
- Customisable character. Be who you want!
- Home renovation. Upgrade your surroundings to impress your neighbours. Or to gain a strategic edge…
- Spiritual successor to the Lakeview Cabin series.
How to lower your popularity
Being reported for crimes lowers your popularity.
Using the sheriffs badge on people.
Honking the horn near people and letting them catch you.
Hitting people with a dream catcher lowers your popularity.
Hitting people with a fish lowers popularity.
Having sex with Martha lowers popularity.
I think bleeding around others lowers your popularity too.
This is the ending of Lakeview Valley Decreasing Popularity Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.