Kindergarten 2 game guide focuses on how to give the tender cat to nugget guide and walkthrough. The guide will give you basic tips and tricks on how to give While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
- Achievements Guide (Missions, Hidden and Others)
- Nugget Mission Guide and Walkthrough
- All Monstermon Cards Locations and Walkthrough
- Outfits Locations (Fashionista Achievement Guide)
- PC Keyboard and PS4 Controls
Tender Cat to Nugget Walkthrough
You may ask who to give the tender cat to? And if it’s nugget how do I give it to him?
The short answer is: do the Nugget quest normally until Nugget digs the Nugget Cave. Then, instead of giving the nuggets to Nugget, give them to Agnes, then give Tender to Nugget.
But how? Here is the walkthrough:
- Follow the “If You Can Dodge a Nugget” Quest.
- Then during lunch keep following the quest
- Get the burger
- Convince Felix to make Ted get a burger
- Grab the Nuggets
- Talk to Nugget
- Microwave the Nuggets, and talk to Nugget one last time (he will not take the nuggets).
When Ms. Applegate grabs Nugget during Recess, instead of getting the soda, go to the dumpster and trade the nuggets for Tenders. When that is done get the soda from the Teachers Lounge and give it to Ms. Applegate. When she lets go of Nugget, he will dig the hole, after that, talk to him and he will ask for the nuggets. When he asks, you have to say you gave them away, he will threaten to push you into the hole and that is when you get the option to give him Tenders.
How do you get the Mystery Package monstermon card If by the time you chat with Billy you’re out of apples?
You have to follow the “Things that Go Boom” Mission in order to get the Monstermon Card you are talking about. When you go down in the basement to find Lily and Billy to tell them about Jerome, you have enough apples to take the card but only for that mission.
This is the ending of Kindergarten 2 Tender Cat to Nugget Guide and Walkthrough guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.