Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. Just Cause 2 How to Install Mods focus on the easy way to install all mods for Just Cause 2. While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
How to Install Mods
1. Let’s get started.
- First, you must download a mod. Let’s get one on
- Next, create an account if you didn’t already.
- Now, choose the mod that you’d like to install.
- Click download, then open.
NOTE: You will need a zip files extracter, such as jzip to do this.
- Then, go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Just Cause 2.
- Now, follow this step VERY carefully. Create a new folder there, and name it Dropzone.
- Now extract your mod files in that folder.
2. Installing The Mods
- First, open the file manager
- Then open the C drive.
- Then open ‘program files x86’
- Find and open the Steam folder
- Click steamapps, common, and Just Cause 2
- Create a folder named ‘dropzone’ all lowercase.
- Drag and drop the file with your mod in it to the dropzone folder.
- Restart your game and enjoy the mods.
3. Can mods in singelplayer cause any kind of ban?
Singleplayer isn’t an online mode, so you can’t be banned. No one else than you can be harmed or have less fun with mods than with the original version.
Online mode (Not the “steam is online” mode) with mods is different. Everyone else should have the mod, too. Surely this isn’t the case, you can’t play that game modded and the others don’t have that mod too. This is really unfair. Sometimes you can mod the graphics (not the stats of an armor) that you can see your char a little bit different. The stats must be the same.
This is the ending of Just Cause 2 How to Install Mods Easly guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found