Hero Siege game guide focuses on How to Fix Slow Motion. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Hero Siege is a Hack ‘n’ Slash game with roguelike- & RPG elements. Some player who own the game have complained about slow motion issue. For some people, the game is literally unplayable cause of that fact. This guide is for those who have this problem.
1. Change Integrated Card
The game will use your integrated video card by default.
Here’s what you do to fix that:
- Go to your steam library and click on Hero Siege.
- Right click > Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files.
- Click on the bin folder and find the Hero_Siege.exe icon.
- Right click Hero_Siege.exe and go to Run With Graphics Processor.
- Click on the High Performance video card to run the game
Another solving paths
- Go to nvidia control panel.
- Manage 3d settings.
- Program settings tab.
- Find hero siege.exe in steam folder.
- Then scroll all the way down and set vertical synchronization to on and apply!
2. Change Screen Mode
With V-Sync on and while I use windowed mode, my fps will lock at 30-31 fps until I switch it back into Fullscreen. This method is what I tried and it seems to work fine, nothing in my task manager doesn’t seem to go sky-high when I drop fps.
- Go to Menu and click to Options
- Open Video
- Change screen mode from Windows to Full screen mode
3. Another Solution caused by V-sync
V-sync makes your GPU work along with your monitor refresh rate to keep it stable, instead of the GPU working above your refresh rate.
- Right click on desktop
- Go to Screen resolution
- Open Advanced settings
- Go to Display
- Set refresh rate to 60 hertz. See if that works.
4. Laptop Users
If you are running on a laptop with dual GPUs; one for extended battery, one for performance, the game may default to the low powered GPU.
For Nvidia performance GPUs, follow the instructions at the top but make sure to change the dropdown menu “Select the preferred graphics processor for this program:”. Change it from “Auto Select”, or “Integrated graphics”, to “High-[erformance Nvidia Processor”. Turning on V-sync, as the post suggests, is also probably a good idea. Click apply, then re-launch the game.
Note in the dropdown menu, if next to “Use Global Setting: ” it says “Auto Select: Integrate”. That was almost certainly your problem.
This is the ending of Hero Siege How to Fix Slow Motion guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found