Halo: The Master Chief Collection game guide focuses on how to get Forza in the Fall Achievement/ Trophy walkthrough for Halo Reach: Campaign. The guide will give you walkthrough, basic tips, and tricks on how to get Forza in the Fall Achievement/ Trophy in Halo: The Master Chief Collection game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Forza in the Fall Achievement/ Trophy
- Halo: Reach: Flip the switches to become a Reach Racer!
Load up ONI: Sword Base with at least two players, on any difficulty. To activate the Reach Racer easter egg, you need to have each player stand in specific points on the map and hit secret switches simultaneously.
The first switch can be found on the coast, southeast of the buildings holding the COMM Array, on a pile of rocks near the frozen waterfall, left and a bit back from a small tree. It should say “X to open door”.
The second switch can be found past the Anti-Air cannon, on a pile of rocks with some trees overlooking the walled complex on the ice below the area. It should also display the same text.
Have bot players hit their switches simultaneously to be teleported to the Reach Racer easter egg.
For those that prefer a video guide:
This is the ending of Halo: The Master Chief Collection Forza in the Fall Achievement Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection I Need A Weapon Achievement Guide
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Keep It Clean Achievement Guide
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection You Flew Pretty Good Achievement Guide
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Protocol Dictates Action Achievement Guide
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection HBOrg Special Achievement Guide