Halo: The Master Chief Collection Reach DLC game guide focuses on How to Skip Intro videos or movies. The guide will give you basic way How to Skip Loading Intro Videos. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Fulfill contracts that offer clear objectives with a fixed monetary reward and options to complete bonus challenges for payouts. With hundreds of ways to take down a wide range of targets, Contracts offers precise, strategic sniping gameplay at its absolute best.
- Play as a paid assassin; a hit man for hire, and beware of rival snipers who won’t hesitate to disrupt your best-laid plans.
- Open-ended contracts, bounties and challenges deliver strong replayability options to eliminate targets and collect cash to redeem for upgrades.
- An all-new Dynamic Reticle System offers the most realistic and intense sniping experience.
- Upgradeable AR Mask with the ability to scan the environment and highlight weakness or objects of interest.
- An arsenal of new gadgets to play with including drones, remote sniper turrets and gas grenades.
- Show off your stealth skills, execute silent takedowns and be rewarded for a strategic play style.
- Battle the brutal wilderness of Siberia and fight to survive the intensity of snow-covered mountains, lush forests and secret bases hidden deep in the mountainside.
Intro Video Skip
Navigate to your game’s directory (example): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection\MCC\Content\Movies
Rename or delete FMS_logo_microsoft_7_1_.bk2 . Game updates may restore the original version of this file, requiring this fix to be done again. You can also optionally back up FMS_logo_microsoft_7_1_.bk2 . It’s not really necessary and you should maybe only if you choose to delete it.
The renamed file in my Steam\steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection\MCC\Content\Movies folder.
This is the ending of Halo: Reach DLC How to Skip Loading Intro Videos guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.