Halo: The Master Chief Collection Reach DLC game guide focuses on How to Enable Forge Mode. This is a step by step guide on how to access halo forge mode now on PC (with video reference). The guide will give you basic way to How to Enable Forge Mode. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
How to Enable Forge Mode
DISCLAIMER: To use the forge mode properly you need an xbox controller as there are no key binds for Keyboard and Mouse yet.
Use this video guide I made if you wish, or follow the guide below.
- Make sure Halo MCC isn’t running
2. Download HxD editor ( https://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD20 )
3. Navigate to steamapps\common\Halo The Master Chief Collection\MCC\Content\Paks
4. Open MCC-WindowsNoEditor.pak with the HxD editor
5. Press ctrl + G
6. Paste ” 1E302110 ” into the offset box and click OK
7. Change the 00 in the first column to 27
8. Press ctrl + g again and this time search for ” 1E2F52D0 “. Then hit OK.
9. Change the 00 to 27 like before
10. Save the file and close the editor
11. Launch Halo MCC
This is the ending of Halo: Reach How to Enable Forge Mode guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.