Half-Life: Alyx game guide focuses on Resin Location Chapter 2: The Quarantine Zone. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Cylindrical, blue-white resin canisters are used for upgrading your weapons at ‘Combine fabricator’ weapon upgrade stations all over City 17. You can find them scattered throughout Half-Life: Alyx, tucked away in nooks and corners, and sometimes as loot from killing enemies.
You redeem Resin to upgrade your guns at ‘Combine fabricator’ weapon upgrade stations scattered throughout the campaign.
Chapter 2: The Quarantine Zone Resin Location
1.Once the train stops, step off of the train car and onto the gravel. Turn immediately to your right, where you’ll see a dead zombie. After you saw him jump down onto the platform and turn left. Walk down the walkway to the next dead zombie, which will be leaning into a fenced door. A crate nearby contains a single unit of Resin.
2.On the way, you will find a health station. When you complete your mission with this machine turn your left, a Resin is located on top of a crate, on top of a nearby shelf.
3.You’ll enter a small locked room. Shoot the lock on the next door and keep moving. A Resin will be sitting behind some grates to your left as you enter the room.
4.Another Resin is hiding under a crate to your right as you enter the room.
5. Kill the barnacle and move the boxes aside to clear the crawlspace, then teleport underneath to get past it. In the next hallway, a Resin will be stored behind some fencing to your right.
6. Continue down the stairwell and shoot the next barnacle you come into contact with. It’ll drop a Resin upon death.
7. The next cluster of barnacles will drop several pistol clips. Behind the cluster of barnacles is an open train car with a dead zombie. A Resin is located inside of some piping to your right.
8. Another Resin is hidden behind a wooden spool table if you take a u-turn directly into the tunnel to the left of the one you just came out from under.
9. Another Resin will be dark corner of your left side when you found previous Resin.
10. A pistol clip is located inside of a nearby porta-potty. Another Resin is situated right behind the porta-potty that you found the pistol clip in.
11. Another Resin is inside of a dumpster directly to the right of the porta-potty that you just found the pistol clip inside of.
12. Move to the far end of the platform on the left-hand side of the area you’re in and find a Resin inside of an open cardboard box.
13. Move all the way to the giant vaulted doors, and a dialogue between you and Russell will initiate. From that point, turn immediately to your right and head up the stairs alongside the checkpoint building. A Resin is waiting for you inside of a crate as you move up the stairs.
14. Two more Resins are located on the zombie corpse hanging over a concrete divider. Grab the corpse, push it off the side, take the green box to step up on it and enter the room. Resin is inside of a dumpster directly to the right of the porta-potty that you just found the pistol clip inside of.
15. Then Turn left and Resin is located in the lowest drawer of a nearby drawer cabinet. (The image may become dark for you. If you change your monitor setting, you can see clearly)
WIP.. Other will be added immediately. Thanks for your patience.
This is the ending of Half-Life: Alyx Resin Location Chapter 2: The Quarantine Zone guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.