Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Grim Dawn How to Start Best and Level Up Fastly. Basically, this guide shows you How to start new games at level 15+ While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
How to Start Best and Level Up Fastly
Leveling up new characters can be a boring grind. This little guide helps you to save some precious time… and lets you start with 46+ skill points.
How to start new games at level 15+
1. You must have purchased the Forgotten Gods expansion.
2. You must have finished the campaign on Normal or Elite at least once
(Elite is recommended. Normal won’t give you nearly as many experience points).
(Edit: The wiki says you’d have to beat it on Elite or Ultimate. I’ve tested this and it wasn’t true. Normal or Elite is enough)
3. Select your character that has finished the campaign on Normal or Elite and switch to a higher difficulty. Here you kill Warden Krieg to get access to the content of Forgotten Gods. Speak with the Emissary in Devil’s Crossing to be teleported to the Conclave of the Three. Go to this merchant:
4. Purchase one of these runes
(the runes you get after beating the game on Normal will only unlock Elite, not Elite and Ultimate):
5. Put the rune in your shared stash.
6. Start a new character.
7. You need to get access to your stash in the prison. So talk to Hangman Jarvis and Captain Bourbon like always. The captain will let you in after you’ve killed the Reanimator in the Burial Cave. Do this and speak to the captain again. Speak to Gate Keeper Rook, go to your stash and activate the rune.
8. Now exit to the main menu and switch the difficulty to Elite or Ultimate. On Elite or Ultimate you can speak to the Gate Keeper right at the beginning…with hilarious results:
9. Your next stop is the spirit guide. Just end the conversion with her and you’ll get the next huge chunk of experience:
10. After you’ve done this on Elite and Ultimate, you should be around level 15/16. I recommend to play the game on Normal from now on. When you have decent gear you could try to kill the Reanimator on Elite and then going for the exp from the collecting quests (crystals / scrap / fabric). But fighting much on Elite and especially on Ultimate will be a pain and a waste of time. Also keep in mind that you have to get new gear asap since level 15 zombies won’t even notice stabs from a puny level 1 stabbing thingy.
This is the ending of Grim Dawn How to Start Best and Level Up Fastly guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found