GreedFall game guide focuses on How to Fix Xbox One Launch. GreedFall may not start if the Xbox One X is set in 4K display mode. This issue is under investigation by the developer Spiders with the GreedFall QA team. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
GreedFall may not start if the Xbox One X is set in 4K display mode.
This issue is under investigation by the developer Spiders with the GreedFall QA team.
- Delete your GreedFall save data:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Select My games & apps under Home.
- Highlight GreedFall and press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Manage game & add-ons.
- Highlight Saved data.
- Select Delete all.
- Perform a Power Cycle of the Xbox One X in order to clear the cache of the console:
- Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately ten seconds. The console will turn off.
- After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait two minutes.
- Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button.
Note: If you do not see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps.
Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.
Important If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off.
Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying “Xbox on” will not be enabled until you restart the console.
- Set the console in 1080p display mode.
- Run GreedFall.
This is the ending of GreedFall How to Fix Xbox One Launch guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.