Generation Zero game guide focuses on where to find save game file location. The guide will give you basic tips on how to find save game file location for Generation Zero game.
This guide helps locate Generation Zero its saved files and directories. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other guides for the game:
- Generation Zero – Safe House Location
- Generation Zero – Bunker Locations
- Generation Zero – Location of Lighthouses and Sniper
- Generation Zero – Command Bunker Locations
- Generation Zero – Machine Blueprints Locations
- Generation Zero – Dala Horse Locations
- How to Kill Robots (AI)
- All Collectibles Locations
- Machine Blueprints Locations
- Gnomes Locations
- Mixtapes Locations
- How To Kill All The Machines
- Save Game File Location
Save Game File Location
Here is the answer to where to find savegame file.
Generation Zero save games can be found here:
You have to replace [username] with your PC User.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. It is important to enable Show hidden files, folders. To do that;
-Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
-Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
-Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
This is the ending of Generation Zero Save Game File Location guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.