Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain Shortcuts in the Factory Town game. So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Factory Town Workers Guide
Factory Town describes itself like that: Build, automate, and optimize your own village on procedurally-generated 3D terrain. Use marble-run chutes, railways, logistic blocks, conveyor belts, and a variety of worker units to research useful new technology and keep your houses supplied with goods.
Workers in the game come in many forms doing the job of moving “things” from one place to another.
Currently, there are 4 kinds of workers.
- Worker – “Humanoid” worker capable of carrying 1 item at a time, they can also harvest most resources
- Wagon – A haulage cart capable of carrying 4 items at once. It can not harvest at all.
- Minecart – These workers require tracks to run but they can carry a huge 20 item load
- Harvester Drill – These workers are similar to Wagons but are slow moving and they can harvest all “mining resources” (Stone, Iron, Coal, Mana and Elemental Stones)
With the addition of paths and roads to your town the workers can increase their speed while travelling from place to place.
Issuing Commands to Workers
In order to issue a command to a worker (with the exception of Minecart) first select the worker using LMB
Once selected, using RMB click+drag from the source to the destination that you want items transferred
– describe different command options and how they work
This is the ending of the guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.