Euro Truck Simulator 2 game guide focuses on Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.36 Update How to Fix Crashes about launching, multiplayer etc. If you have a problem with launching multiplayer (“fatal error”, not downgrading problem), there may be possible solution. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other guides for the game:
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Update 1.36
- Corsica (Vive la France ! DLC)
- Avoidance navigation pins
- New AI vehicles
- Drivers / Trucks / Trailer visible on manager maps
- DX11 full support (DX9 removed)
- Chinese and other non-Latin character input (IME)
- Anti-aliasing improvements (SMAA, electrical wires)
- Improved Tobii support and configuration page
- Sun profile changes (HDR)
- LP changes for AI (data-driven types, background texture data)
- Dash display UI elements (digital gauges, fuel consumption bar)
- Map editor history (undo/redo)
- Continuous selection of nodes
How to Fix Crashes
If you have a problem with launching multiplayer (“fatal error”, not downgrading problem), there may be possible solution. Game version should be temporary_1_36 (Click your RMB on game in Steam library, then Properties/Beta-version/temporary_1_36).
After making sure you have selected the correct version, you should run ETS2 via Steam library with an Open GL (64-bit) option. Load your save, then overwrite it or make a new save again. Exit the game. After doing this, simply launch ETS2 via TruckersMP. If you did the instructions correctly, MP should be working fine.
Global problem may be because of DX11, TruckersMP team seems to be working on it to fix it soon.
This is the ending of Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.36 Update How to Fix Launching guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and omment us. Have fun.^