Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Custom PC Avatars. While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Custom PC Avatars
To unlock the Custom Avatar slider all you need to do is to place some Male & Female Artworks in two folders located in Erannorth’s Steam installation folder.
I have Steam installed in my E:\Documents so the path looks something like this for me:
E:\Documents\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Erannorth Reborn\Erannorth Reborn_Data\StreamingAssets\Content\Ragdolls
It doesn’t matter how you name the files, or how many (within reason) artworks you put there, as long as both the Male & the Female subfolders there have at least 1 PNG image.
The expected dimensions are: 231×575 pixels. Both the Character Card & Character Sheet ragdoll is generated from a single file
This is the ending of Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Custom PC Avatars guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Creating New Actions from scratch
- Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Modloader.conf Comes in Play
- Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Editing and Adding new Enemies
- Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Editing Action Cards
- Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – The Mods Folder and Distributing your Mod