Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Creating New Game Modes & Adjusting Difficulty Settings. While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Creating new Game Modes & Adjusting Difficulty Settings
Game Mode .json files are placed in ../GameModes and should also be declared in your ModloaderUser.conf:
Any Game Modes you’ll add in your Mod’s ModLoaderUser.conf will appear in your Game Mode list to choose and play.
To create a custom mode. Name it as you like. In example:
Josh Casual Run
And place the json file in ../Mods/[My Mod]/GameModes/Josh Casual Run.json
Let’s break down the file and explain what each value does.
Josh Casual Run.json
“Mode”: “Josh Casual Run”,
- Mode: The name of the game mode
- MinEncounterNormalNum: The minimum amount of enemies that can appear in a Normal Encounter.
- MaxEncounterNormalNum: The maximum amount of enemies that can appear in a Normal Encounter.
- MinEncounterEliteNum: The minimum amount of enemies that can appear in a Elite Encounter.
- MaxEncounterEliteNum: The maximum amount of enemies that can appear in a Elite Encounter.
- EliteLevelDifference: How higher the Elite level can be above that of the Cleared Stage.
- XPGainMultiplier: Earned XP are multiplied by this value.
- InitialHPBonus: Player can start with additional (or less) HP than they normally would.
- Endless: If this is set to true, then the 3 next values are useless, and the stage never ends (well in practice it does end at Stage 1000)
- StagesToCompleteTheRun When the player clears this much stages, the run ends and they can claim the completion rewards.
- RunCompletionRewardTokens If the players clears all stages this are how many tokens they’ll get as an extra bonus.
- RunCompletionRewardMastery If the players clears all stages this are how much mastery they’ll get as an extra bonus.
- PermaDeath If this is true, retaining your save file is not possible.
- ReincarnationToll if this is value is above zero, retaining your save file will cost you Token = this value * stages cleared so far.
- Fatigue: Enable or disable Fatigue, to prevent or allow infinite Deck combos
- FatigueThreshold: If Fatigue is enabled, how many cards the player can use, before they start accumulating fatigue.
New Moddable Game Mode properties in EA0197
- PlayerLevelAdjustment:x, Player will start the game at level x and with +25*x XP to spend in perks [Default if not set is 1 (Level 1)]
- PlayerWealthAdjustment:x, Player will start the game with x Farthings [Default if not set is 25 + 50xPlayerLevelAdjustment]
- StartingStage:x, Player will start their adventure in Stage x [Default if not set is 1 (Stage 1)]
- StartingStageLength:x, if you set the StartingStage x more than 1+, this property will override the initial length of that Stage to x.
- StartingNode:[Node], Set the 1st Node the player visits to the chosen node. [Default if not set is “Encounter”]
- 1st Node is the one after the Entry as the ‘Entry’ always need to exist
- Possible Nodes are: Encounter, Event, Elite, DungeonIntersection, CaveIntersection, BanditCampIntersection,Town, Camp, Merchant & Boss.
New Moddable Game Mode Properties in EA0198
- DiscardPhase:[true/false], Enforces a (random) discard phase at End of Turn (Default, if omitted is false)
- DiscardDownTo:x, if DiscardPhase is true, Player will discard at random down to x cards at End of Turn (Default, if omitted is down to 0 => Entire Hand)
- DrawPhase:x, At the start of the new turn, Player will draw +x Cards in addition to their equipment. Unless used with a Discard phase player will keep stockpiling more cards each turn.
(Default, if omitted or is set to 0 is to draw up to the vanilla intellect based [Hand] size value.)
This is the ending of Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Creating New Game Modes & Adjusting Difficulty Settings guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Creating Custom Stages & Adding them to Game Modes
- Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Creating New Actions from scratch
- Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Custom PC Avatars
- Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Editing and Adding new Enemies
- Erannorth Reborn Modding Guide – Modloader.conf Comes in Play