Effie game guide focuses on some FAQ (frequently asked questions) about release, cost, how long and etc. Effie is coming to Steam on January 28. And the guide will give you some answers of basic questions. We hope that this guide will help you.
Effie is coming to Steam on January 28! If you’re new here, Effie is a 3D action-platformer game that combines classic elements from the genre, such as combat, platforming, and puzzles, with the exploration of an expanded world. It will remind you a lot to other classic PlayStation games like Jak & Daxter, Maximo or Ratchet and Clank, as they’ve been an inspiration for its development!
Effie is a 3D action-adventure game that combines classic elements from the genre, such as combat, platforming, and puzzles, with the exploration of an expanded world. Live a unique fantasy adventure, free the cities from a powerful and dark evil, and relive the look and feel of old-school video-games!
Effie is inspired by games like:
- Ratchet and Clank
- A Hat in Time
- The Legend of Zelda – Saga
- Rayman – Saga
- Crash Bandicoot
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Anything regarding the release date on PC? Maybe something like “next three months” or “End of 2019” ?
PC publishing is planned for late summer/early autumn. The release date is not set yet.
- How long will the game be? How long will a 100% playthrough be?
The game has a duration between 6 and 8 hours, depending if you try to get a 100% or not.
- How much will it cost?
It will cost $19.99 but probably there’ll be a launch discount!
- Will it be released on different stores, or will it be removed from any?
It’s planned for Steam and Humble Bundle, but it may reach GOG or the Epic Store.
- Will it be possible to pre-order the game on Steam?
Pre-order isn’t planned for now.
- Are there multiple difficulty settings? How difficult is the game in general?
There will be only one difficulty, Standard. It’s not a difficult game, don’t expect a Dark Souls
- Is there NG+ or can you continue playing after finishing the story?
If you finish the game, for now, you can only restart it.
- Will there be controller support? Will there be Steam achievments?
There will be controller support and Steam achievements
This is the ending of Effie Guide with FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found