Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game guide focuses on how to get Wish Maker achievement/ Trophy walkthrough for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. The guide will give you walkthrough, basic tips, and tricks on how to get Wish Maker Achievement/ Trophy in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other Achievements Guide:
- Flashy Finish Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Not Worth My Time Achievement Guide
- Turtle School Trainee Achievement Guide
- The Power of Friendship Achievement Guide
- Tell Me More Achievement Guide
- Can’t Touch This Achievement
- Former Foe Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Only the Finest Achievement Guide
- There’s Nothing Like a Home-Cooked Meal! Achievement Guide
- Do-Gooder Achievement Guide
- A Dark Omen Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Helping Hand Achievement Guide
Wish Maker Achievement/ Trophy
- Summon Shenron from the Dragon Ball menu to make a wish.
After the Namek Sage you’ll get the chance to use the Dragon Ball in free roam.
Use your dragon Radar to locate all seven on the various maps around the world
then pause the game and choose Dragon Balls then make your wish.
This is the ending of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Wish Maker Achievement Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.