Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game guide focuses on how to get Turtle School Trainee achievement/ Trophy walkthrough for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. The guide will give you walkthrough, basic tips, and tricks on how to get Turtle School Trainee Achievement/ Trophy in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other Achievements Guide:
- Flashy Finish Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Not Worth My Time Achievement Guide
- The Power of Friendship Achievement Guide
- Tell Me More Achievement Guide
- Can’t Touch This Achievement
- Former Foe Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Only the Finest Achievement Guide
- There’s Nothing Like a Home-Cooked Meal! Achievement Guide
- Wish Maker Achievement Guide
- Do-Gooder Achievement Guide
- A Dark Omen Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Helping Hand Achievement Guide
Turtle School Trainee Achievement/ Trophy
- Complete a Turtle School training challenge and report to Master Roshi.
You can check your progress for each training challenge in the story menu.
When at least one is done go to master Roshi’s island and talk to him.
I have found that this doesn’t work if you just did a story mission or sub story mission involving master Roshi.
Go do another activity and come back and it should work.
This is the ending of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Turtle School Trainee Achievement Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.