Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game guide focuses on how to get Not Worth My time achievement/ Trophy walkthrough for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. The guide will give you walkthrough, basic tips, and tricks on how to get Not Worth My Time Achievement/ Trophy in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other Achievements Guide:
- Flashy Finish Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Turtle School Trainee Achievement Guide
- The Power of Friendship Achievement Guide
- Tell Me More Achievement Guide
- Can’t Touch This Achievement
- Former Foe Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Only the Finest Achievement Guide
- There’s Nothing Like a Home-Cooked Meal! Achievement Guide
- Wish Maker Achievement Guide
- Do-Gooder Achievement Guide
- A Dark Omen Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Helping Hand Achievement Guide
Not Worth My Time Achievement/ Trophy
- Get an instant victory on an enemy.
This is pretty simple I have found that to get an instant victory you need to be five levels above the enemy you are looking at and press down on the left thumbstick to go max speed, upon touching the enemy they should be instantly defeated (If you are not five levels above their own and do this to an enemy it will just put you in a regular fight instead of a quick ko)
This is also easy in the beginning of Frieza saga when you play as vegeta at level 26. They’ll be spawns of lvl 20-23 stick to the 20 and 21 lvls and after you clear those, dash out of the area and go back in if you don’t see any lvl 20 or 21s dash out again until they’re not visible any more and go back in with your ki sense rinse and repeat until the achievement is givin.
This is the ending of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Not Worth My Time Achievement Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.