Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game guide focuses on how to get Helping Hand achievement/ Trophy walkthrough for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. The guide will give you walkthrough, basic tips, and tricks on how to get Helping Hand Achievement/ Trophy in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other Achievements Guide:
- Flashy Finish Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Not Worth My Time Achievement Guide
- Turtle School Trainee Achievement Guide
- The Power of Friendship Achievement Guide
- Tell Me More Achievement Guide
- Can’t Touch This Achievement
- Former Foe Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Only the Finest Achievement Guide
- There’s Nothing Like a Home-Cooked Meal! Achievement Guide
- Wish Maker Achievement Guide
- Do-Gooder Achievement Guide
- A Dark Omen Achievement Guide (Secret)
Helping Hand Achievement/ Trophy
- Complete a sub story.
The first sub story you can complete is at Kame House.
When you get there talk to Turtle and he’ll tell you he hid Roshi’s girly magazine.
Once Roshi enlists your help talk to Bulma and Turtle again,
then dig up the magazine on the side of the house and return it to Roshi.
This is the ending of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Helping Hand Achievement Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.