Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game guide focuses on how to get Can’t Touch This achievement/ Trophy walkthrough for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. The guide will give you walkthrough, basic tips, and tricks on how to get Can’t Touch This Achievement/ Trophy in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other Achievements Guide:
- Flashy Finish Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Not Worth My Time Achievement Guide
- Turtle School Trainee Achievement Guide
- The Power of Friendship Achievement Guide
- Tell Me More Achievement Guide
- Former Foe Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Only the Finest Achievement Guide
- There’s Nothing Like a Home-Cooked Meal! Achievement Guide
- Wish Maker Achievement Guide
- Do-Gooder Achievement Guide
- A Dark Omen Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Helping Hand Achievement Guide
Can’t Touch This Achievement/ Trophy
- Get 50 instant victories on enemies.
After the Namek Saga while in free roam you can get this pretty easily.
I used Vegeta at lvl 33 (was having a hard time running into enemies with Gohan).
IN the North part of the West City Map you can find a group of robots that respawns quickly. Just keep fluing back and forth running through them and after 50 you’ll have your achievement.
This is the ending of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Can’t Touch This Achievement Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.