Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game guide focuses on how to get A Dark Omen secret achievement/ Trophy walkthrough for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. The guide will give you walkthrough, basic tips, and tricks on how to get A Dark Omen Achievement/ Trophy in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other Achievements Guide:
- Flashy Finish Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Not Worth My Time Achievement Guide
- Turtle School Trainee Achievement Guide
- The Power of Friendship Achievement Guide
- Tell Me More Achievement Guide
- Can’t Touch This Achievement
- Former Foe Achievement Guide (Secret)
- Only the Finest Achievement Guide
- There’s Nothing Like a Home-Cooked Meal! Achievement Guide
- Wish Maker Achievement Guide
- Do-Gooder Achievement Guide
- Helping Hand Achievement Guide
A Dark Omen Achievement/ Trophy
- Defeat your first Villainous party.
This one is story related.
While training with Piccolo as Gohan, you’ll go back to Goku’s house
and will meet Puar which in turn force you to fight one.
This is the ending of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot A Dark Omen Achievement Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.