Dicey Dungeons game guide focuses on FAQ about episode, steam achievements, fleeing, save file location, controller, cloud save game etc. This is not an official faq. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Dicey Dungeons is a rogulike/lite/whatever with a game show set dressing. The player characters enter a dungeon, after being turned into literal dice, for a chance to win a very special (to them) prize. To win, they must defeat monsters along the way while growing in power, culminating in a boss fight on the final floor. The goal of each battle is simple: kill the enemy before it kills you. Enemies have their own abilities and their own dice.
Play as six different characters, each with their own unique playstyles and abilities.
- The Thief, who steals random enemy equipment every turn!
- The Robot, who gains dice by playing a push-your-luck blackjack game!
- The Inventor, overcome with inspiration, who must destroy their own equipment after each fight to get parts for powerful new gadgets!
- and more!
Master each class and figure out which one best fits your style in this charming world filled with a growing array of twists and secrets.
- Six wildly different playable classes: Warrior, Thief, Robot, Jester, Inventor and Witch.
- Dozens of enemies, ranging from Vacuum Cleaners that want to suck your blood, to creatures from Irish mythology, to suave malevolent snowmen.
- A catchy, upbeat and energetic soundtrack by Chipzel (previously, the musician from Super Hexagon).
- Beautiful and adorable artwork by Marlowe Dobbe.
- Procedurally generated for endless play-throughs.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- So I am a little confused it says to play an episode play a game with 5 contestants? is that at a time or just 5 different ones?
*5 different ones!
- Will there be steam achievements?
*They’ll be coming soon! The game will get achievements! Probably one for each individual episode, as well as a few for specific challenges!
- -When I click and drag and dice, it sometimes get stuck on the by the fleeing button and I can’t get it off and it’ll make me flee.
*It’s planning to add this before launch the flee button gets moved to a better place.
- Does it support controllers?
*Devs said “eventually, but not until after launch”
Cloud Save Game
- Will cloud saves becoming?
*Devs said “steam cloud saving is coming soon!”
- Where is the save location?
%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Terry Cavanagh Games\diceydungeons
- How long is this game?
*It depends but Easily about 15-20 hours at an average pace of 20 minutes per game, with a perfect win record.
- How long does a run usually take?
-Runs are about 15-25 mins max
This is the ending of Dicey Dungeons FAQ guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.