Descenders game guide focuses on how to rebind keys and PC keyboard control keys. The guide will give you basic tips on how to rebind keys and default control keys for Descenders game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Descenders is extreme downhill freeriding for the modern era, with procedurally generated worlds, and where mistakes have real consequences.
A Modern Take on an Extreme Sport
- Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play
- Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs
- Rogue-Bike: Earn special mutators each time you play, and work out which abilities work best for your riding style
- Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads
- Fully licensed soundtrack: The game has partnered up with drum & bass label Liquicity to bring you the perfect soundtrack for hitting the mountains
- Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?
How to Rebind PC Keyboard Keys
Go to Settings with keyboard
Go to Key Bindings
Right-click to select the key that you want to change.
When you see this warning
Press the new key
Press Esc and play the game.
PC Control Keys
This is the ending of Descenders How to Rebind PC Keyboard Keys guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found