Day of Dragons game guide focuses on where to find save game file location. The guide will give you basic tips on how to find save game file location for Day of Dragons game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Day of Dragons is an online creature survival sandbox game set in a large, beautiful, open world with multiple biomes. Rule the world as one of several dragon species, or unlock the secrets to playing as a giant Elemental.
Features Will Include:
- Play as Dragons and unlock other playable mythical creatures such as giant Elementals.
- Survive! You come into the world as a hatchling and must eat, drink, survive, and grow to become an adult.
- Singleplayer Mode
- Online Steam Multiplayer. Play with other people. Some creatures are players, some are AI. It all takes place on a Dedicated server that you or someone else is hosting.
- Huge Mega Map. The world is huge and beautiful with multiple biomes including forests, deserts, lava, swamps, grasslands, and caves.
- Movement. Dragons can fly, they can swim, they can walk, run, trot, and even sleep!
- Fire! Dragons can breathe fire, some spit acid, some shoot plasma. Each dragon species is different and has different stats.
- End game. The game is more than just growing and surviving. After reaching adult, you can unravel the mystery that will allow your dragon to grow stronger, sometimes even larger, becoming an Alpha dragon of your species. You may even unlock the Elementals, an alpha-class playable character and be hunted for the rest of your days by every dragon on the server seeking your utter demise.
Save Game File Location
Here is the answer to where to find savegame file.
Day of Dragons Save games can be found here:
You have to <user-id> with your Steam ID.
You have to replace blank with your PC User.
This is the ending of Day of Dragons Save Game File Location guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.