Crossroads Inn game guide focuses on how to finish act 3 and how to get The End. The guide will give you basic tips and tricks on how to unlock The End achievement through the finishing Act 3. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Finish Act 3
It sounds straight forward but is actually really hard if you try it unprepared.
- Before you even encounter trovin you should make shure you can handle his bans and taxes.
- So before you hire a vendeta at the beginning prepare the following: collect 100 guilded water in your storage; remove all upper floors and build what you need on the ground, make sure you have enough money to pay some taxes.
During act 3 there will be a tax on income.
- Make sure to get rid of your money in the right moment by buying furniture that you can resell once the ban is lifted.
- This tax will count any money beyond the 1500 limit so even a short moment with too much funds will cause (high)taxes.
- In this case make sure you are able to delay Trovin long enough to get rid of him and solve the tasks with Baron/Martin asap (or use a savegame) – if you can´t do that it will be game over.
- During the fire-ban you should sell all torches and candles – you can reinstall them later.
- Make sure to solve Martyns / Baron quests as fast as possible if you cant avoid a certain tax.
- It is helpful to have empty shelves or barrels ready(or have enough money to buy them when needed) to store quest related things like guilded water (needs shelf to be stored) in them (make sure you limit the inventory of those shelves/barrels so that nothing else is stored there).
- If you get items like food or booze during a quest they will be placed outside your main entrance on the street – they will only appear in your inventory after they are picked up and stored(build a shelf / barrel for them).
This is the ending of Crossroads Inn How to Finish Act 3 Walkthrough guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.