Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Cooking Simulator Official FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
- Can We Learn Cooking with it?
- How to View Recipes During Cooking
- Quick Tips and Tricks List
- How to Clean Up the Kitchen Guide
- Spatula and Meat Flipping Guide
Cooking Simulator FAQ:
- When is the game going to be released?
The game’s coming on June 6th, 2019
- Game requirements?
You can find them on the Steam store page:
- Other platforms? VR?
The game’s going to be released additionally on PS4 and XBOX ONE but the exact release date is yet to be announced. The VR might be added after the release but nothing has been confirmed so far.
- Language versions?
The game is going to be released in English, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Polish, Russian, French, Italian, Korean, Turkish, Portuguese (Brazil). We might add some additional translations depending on the demand.
- Beta/early access?
Recently we’ve closed beta access. We’ve received tons of constructive and positive feedback. Right now, according to your valuable advice, we’re focused on polishing the game, so we can deliver the full and complete product for you in early 2019.
- Game modes?
The game is going to include 3 game modes:
- Career mode with 5 levels of fame to achieve
- Cooking School, a full game tutorial
- Sandbox mode where you can freely access full game content and do whatever you want
- What kinds of dishes are going to be featured in the game?
We would like to make the meals quite common, so you can easily prepare them by yourself in your real kitchen after playing the game, but yeah, we might add some regional touch after a while. The game is going to include over 120 ingredients and products and over 60 recipes to unlock.
We’re focused on single player experience.
- Is this going to be a goofy game?
This really depends on the player. We wanted to make THE Cooking Simulator, where all the cooking is taken very seriously and the player can get a glimpse of being a real chef. But on the other hand, if you want to play around and try to do all the things you couldn’t do in real life, well, there’s nothing there to stop you 🙂
- How can I support the game?
- The best way to support Cooking Simulator is by adding to your Steam Wishlist. The more people on the Wishlist, the higher the chances we have to appear on Steam’s upcoming games list and main store page.
- You can also help by telling your friends about the game 😉
- Or by liking our Facebook fan page 👍
This is the ending of Cooking Simulator Official FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.