Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Conqueror’s Blade FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
It’s an unofficial faq.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How do I get gear?
To craft the starter level 30 gear you should break down horse parts (Horse Chaffrons, Horse Leggings, and Horse Saddles) to get resources for crafting. Depending on what you need each piece has slightly different returns
As you level your rewards from battles will improve. I found my first purple item after hitting 62 and the odds seem to go up more as you level. You can get quite a bit of gear from this.
2. Why cant I sustain?
So there are many reasons this could be but a few notes to keep in mind.
– Encounters are vastly more expensive than PVP battles as you have to replace unit losses and also loose more kits
– You can do any number of pvp battles per day for full rewards (I know what the text says, this text is wrong, they changed it but never updated the text)
– Making kits takes silver instead of bronze to make units, in general it is far less expensive than resupplying the kits yourself.
– As said above as you level your rewards improve so even if your having trouble sustaining now give it a few levels
-Horse units are supposed to be expensive, dont plan on going horse lord at level 20
3. Why can I only do 10 battles per day?
You can do as many as you want for full rewards. They changed this but never changed the text.
4. Why cant I use my T skill?
This is where your ultimate goes (The two skill sets at the end of your tree with darker borders). You will have to unlock it before you can put a skill here.
5. Ive just hit level 30 and got matched with level 122, I cant compete!
So it tries to balance the teams based on whos in que (One 30 on each team, one 40 so on and so forth). Sometimes this doesnt work as the top 4 level 100 guys in que are all in the same group (Im looking at you ming, ming, ming).
It is still hard when you are bottom of the food chain but a few tips.
– Stay with your team and your units. A Lone guy is really appealing. The game is 14 on 15 so there are alot of teammates for you to stay around.
– Keep an eye on your radar, people will come up sneaky ways sometimes. You can ping an objective to your allies by holding tab to bring up the map than right clicking on the map.
– In options there is an option to auto-lock on people. I play with this on, others curse it out. You might give it a shot and see how you like it.
Keep with it! I know your bottom of the food chain now, but pretty soon you will be top of the food chain too.
6. How do I move between regions?
The scroll they give you doesn’t actually work yet. You can walk to the region below or above you but the borderlands are still locked, they will be unlocked soon.
7. Why are certain items bound to me?
Anything bought with copper or made with resources from breaking down bound items is bound to you. Pretty much the only items that will be unbound are those you win after doing bandits, pvp, or encounters. Items from, for example, breaking down horse parts and crafting or from weekly quests will be bound.
This is the ending of Conqueror’s Blade FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.