Clandestine game guide focuses on Cheats Code & Console Commands in 2020. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Cheats Code & Console Commands
- /disablehud Enables / Disables HUD
- /neo Enables / Disables Free Camera (spacebar locks and unlocks camera)
- /martinbishop Sets global security level to Public
- /jcdenton Sets global security level to High
- /jasonbourne Enables / Disables Invisibility
- /jamesbond Enables / Disables Immortality
- /garrett Enables / Disables AI being deaf
- /harrytasker Refills Magazines in inventory
- /nathanmuir Adds support assets
- /erwinwhistler Enables / Disables Admin monitoring networks
- /lutherstickell Unlock all Missions
- /johnmatrix Unlocks All Equipement
- /ishikawa Toggles Value Debugging
- /speebdup Speeds up the game (increases timescale)
- /speeddown Slows down the game (decrease timescale)
- /skipmexico Skips the Mexico Mission (Mission 0)
- /47 Suppose to Enables / Disables drawing of hair, but it does work with default model as it seems.
- /wipeuser Wipes User data / Resets Achievements. Careful with this one!
How to enable cheats
To “enable cheats”,
Press “T” to Open text chat
And write one of the following commands
This is the ending of Clandestine Cheats Code & Console Commands guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.