Borderlands 3 game guide focuses on where to find save game files location. The guide will give you basic tips on how to find save game file location for Borderlands 3.
Before the learn the path of save file location, you can read read Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC achievements guide via clicking to link below:
Other useful guides for Borderlands 3:
This guide helps locate Borderlands 3 its saved files and directories. We hope that this guide will help you.
Save Game File Location
Here is the answer to where to find savegame file.
Borderlands 3 save games can be found here:
- C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\SaveGames\
You have to replace username with your PC User.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. It is important to enable Show hidden files, folders. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
How to Transfer Save files between epic and steam on PC
- Boot up Borderlands 3 for the first time on the destination platform (Steam or Epic) to create a unique folder associated with that platform, then exit the game completely.
- Copy all files from the existing platform folder and paste them into the newly created platform folder. (These files include profile.sav which tracks your Options preferences and all the numbered .sav files representing your Vault Hunters.)
- All characters and preferences in both the Steam and Epic versions of Borderlands 3 should show up the next time you boot them up.
NOTE: This process will only update your locally stored save files, so you will need to refresh any existing cloud saves to reflect the new files. Also, if you’re transferring an Epic save file to your Steam account, be aware that save data will not sync between the two platforms, and you will not immediately receive Steam Achievements you may have already earned with that save file.
Certain Steam Achievements may still be earned on that character based on completing the requisite criteria again, but at this time, we can’t guarantee that Steam will register these Achievements consistently. All Steam Achievements can be earned with any new characters you create on Steam.
This is the ending of Borderlands 3 Save Game File guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.