Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night List for Weapon Techniques. While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Once you use a technique on a weapon it unlocks it for all weapons of that type
So you don’t need to read the book to find it, but the books help a lot
List for Weapon Techniques
You may not need to actually find the bookshelf to learn them. Equipping the various weapons and trying various inputs will result in you just discovering them
Anyway here is the list of Techniques for the various weapons. The two without a mastery bar are locked to specific weapons. Back Steal is locked to Bandit Blade and Lunging Serpant is locked to Sanjiegun
This is the ending of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night List for Weapon Techniques guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night How to Defeat Final Boss (Tips & Tricks)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night %100 Complete Map (Cartographer Achievement)
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Cheats
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night How to Go Underwater?
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night How to Open Chest Underwater Guide