Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Barotrauma How to Handcuff a Player? While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other guides for the game:
- List of All Achievements Guide
- Submarine Editor Basics Guide
- How to turn on pumps in submarine editor
- How to Change Language
- How to Get All Spawnitem List
- How to Create a Character
- How to Salvage an Artifact Walkthrough
- How to Fix Launch Game (White and Black Screen)
- Singleplayer Viability Review
- How to Handcuff a Player
- Medical Handbook Guide
- The Reactor Guide
- All Crafting Recipe List
Barotrauma How to Handcuff a Player?
- Incapacitate them in some way (for example by stunning)
- Grab them
- Move the handcuffs into their inventory and equip them
The handcuffs are admittedly quite confusing to use at the moment and I think we’ll need to do some rethinking on how they work. Another big issue is that it’s way too easy to put them on by accident – it’s funny the first time it happens, but it gets annoying really fast.
This is the ending of Barotrauma How to Handcuff a Player? guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.