Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Barotrauma How to Fix Launch Game (White and Black Screen). While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Let us warn you that this guide is translated from Russia to English. So sorry for the mistakes.
Other guides for the game:
- List of All Achievements Guide
- Submarine Editor Basics Guide
- How to turn on pumps in submarine editor
- How to Change Language
- How to Get All Spawnitem List
- How to Create a Character
- How to Salvage an Artifact Walkthrough
- How to Fix Launch Game (White and Black Screen)
- Singleplayer Viability Review
- How to Handcuff a Player
- Medical Handbook Guide
- The Reactor Guide
- All Crafting Recipe List
How to Fix Launch Game (White and Black Screen)
The game starts and immediately closes.
If you start the game, first, the white screen, then black, and after 3 seconds the game closes without any errors.
You just miss some libraries. In most cases, this is OpenAL . You can download it from this link: GoogleDisk [drive.google.com]
If you think that there is a virus, then VirusTotal should help you, or search the Internet for yourself, with the query “OpenGL32.dll download”. There, about the first 2-4 links will be with a normal file without any viruses.
What to do when you downloaded this miracle? Yes, just install. And now ah-yes to the game!
If the method above did not help.
- Try to update / install the following programs:
- DirectX – Download link – Microsoft [www.microsoft.com]
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 – Download link – Microsoft [www.microsoft.com]
- Microsoft XNA Framework – Download link – Microsoft [www .microsoft.com]
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 – Download link – Microsoft [www.microsoft.com]
- Visual C ++ for Visual Studio 2015 – Download link – Microsoft [www.microsoft.com]
Also, do not forget about the driver on the video card, but, as I was convinced from my own experience, this game runs even on a discrete video card (I have intel hd 520).
- NVIDIA Video Driver – Download Link – Nvidia [www.nvidia.ru]
- AMD Video Driver – Download Link – AMD [www.amd.com]
Just put your video card model, system and so on there. I think even a child will figure it out. If you do not understand or are very lazy to install the driver on Nvidia yourself , then I suggest you download the “GeForce Experience” – Download link – Nvidia [www.nvidia.com]
The site is in Russian, so you can read the short description.
Disable the initial videos.
In the config.xml file, find almost at the very top line enablesplashscreen = “true” .
Just replace the value with true
enablesplashscreen = “false”
WHOM WINDOWS 7
All that I can offer you … Wait for the release of the incentive or the PTA updates . Wait fix this bug. Most do not work on the Win7. I do not know what is connected. I’m following updates. The majority of the 7, game does not work since 0.8.10.0. Older versions run without problems (only OpenAL needs to be installed)
This is the ending of Barotrauma How to Fix Launch Game (White and Black Screen) guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.