Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Barotrauma how to Change Language. While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other guides for the game:
- List of All Achievements Guide
- Submarine Editor Basics Guide
- How to turn on pumps in submarine editor
- How to Get All Spawnitem List
- How to Create a Character
- How to Salvage an Artifact Walkthrough
- How to Fix Launch Game (White and Black Screen)
- Singleplayer Viability Review
- How to Handcuff a Player
- Medical Handbook Guide
- The Reactor Guide
- All Crafting Recipe List
How to Change Language Chinese to English
In the main menu, go to settings (left bottom the upper one of those lower three words right from the settings image).
When the settings pop up, there is in the lower left center of the poped up menue a small field where your language is set. Click on it and try some random languages, until you can sort it out.
Or get to the game file called “config_player.xml” then change language=”Chinese” to “English” save and restart the game.
This is the ending of Barotrauma how to Change Language guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.