Dead Cells game guide focuses on how to get The Scythe Claw new weapons which came with Bad Seed DLC updated. The Scythe Claws are just one of many new weapons added in the Bad Seed DLC for Dead Cells, but they’re one of the absolute best in the entire game. It is not so difficult to get these weapons. The guide will give you tips and tricks for finding these new weapons. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other guides for the game:
The Scythe Claws are just one of many new weapons added in the Bad Seed DLC for Dead Cells, but they’re one of the absolute best in the entire game. It is not so difficult to get these weapons. You can find the best way to get The Scythe Claws in the guide.
- It fills your entire weapon bar — taking up both slots, and giving you a single weapon with two different types of attacks.
- The Left Claw quickly slices vertically, while the Right Claw launches a devastating (and slower) horizontal slash.
- Stringing endless critical combos is the trick for true power.
- If you alternate your attacks, you’ll land with a critical hit every time. Swapping from Left-to-Right-to-Left-Right and so on, you can keep your critical combo going for a very long time.
- Rolling doesn’t interrupt the combo, but whiffed attacks will.
- Getting hit doesn’t even slow you down, and striking shields still count as a hit.
How to Get
The Scythe Claws are a boss weapon that always drop from the Mama Tick boss, located in the Nest. The Scythe Claws will drop at any BC difficulty level, so you can get it at the lowest setting. You’ll need to unlock the Scythe Claws with cells at the Collector, just like every other weapon.
If you have difficulty to fight and beat Mama Tick Boss, you can read the guide about killing Mama Tick boss.
The Scythe Claws are a Survival weapon, so they’re a little cumbersome to learn, but they’re worth putting effort into.
This is the ending of Bad Seed DLC Mama Tick Boss Fight Guide in Dead Cells guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.