Autonauts game guide focuses on a guide for beginners. The guide will give you some basic tips and tricks for bot, buildings and construction, stumps, loop, storage, colonist and etc. in Autonauts game. while writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
You are responsible for colonising uninhabited planets. Start from nothing and harness natural resources to build a robot empire that can be taught anything. Automation is the name of the game – progress through the technological ages, automate life itself and achieve absolute autonomy!
Autonauts combines the very best of agriculture, simulation, crafting, building, production-line and resource management titles to create a brand new experience unlike any other. Create the automated world of your dreams! The future is now!
Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- You can edit the area of a bot by dragging on the corners or the sides.
- You can remove stumps and refill the holes left behind using a shovel (for the neat-freaks like me).
- You can add recharge commands to logistic bots (the general haulers) so that you don’t need as many dedicated bots. Just use a forever loop to look for and recharge bots, make it an escapable loop (toggling the arrow) and add your normal hauling below it. Then put all of it in a loop. This way your logistic bots will drop something off, scan for depleted bots, fix them and then go on to haul some more.
- The Bot page on the right hand side shows you any problems such as lack of tools or depleted bots. Keep an eye on it.
- You can use escapable loops to make a bot go stand somewhere if there are no tools in storage. Useful for far-away bases that you normally won’t keep an eye on.
- You can dig up grass (turf) anywhere to get dirt. You can also place that turf down to make clear separated patches (I use it to border my tree farms, etc,).
- When you get bots with backpacks, learn how to use it. It can turn a two-trip haul into a single one if you only need one component (like hauling ingredients for making 2-tier bots).
- Signs are amazing. They are basically an area beacon. You can put one down and select an area for it. Then you can use it’s area for bots instead of manually selecting an area for each bot.
- Tips for construction; place the Blueprints near the storage areas so the bots/you can construct faster. Then you can use the building overlay to move the building as far as needed.
- When adding or removing from storage in a loop, it’s faster to put the move to storage outside. However if you are using the break-on-fail box you must put the move to in the loop.
- Deleting buildings doesn’t destroy them. They can be rebuilt instantly from the blueprint menu.
- Rush crude huts and simple cooking to get the Wuv x10, which works out twice as efficient on berries.
- Definitely focus on berries for early food. Mushrooms and pumpkins require much more effort.
- There are lots of hidden dependencies in the tech tree. For example, the structural workbench which is needed to produce frames will only work on flooring, the basic version of which needs straw from cereal.
- DON’T rush log cabins. If you put a colonist in one they become level 3 and require clothing, without which they won’t produce Wuv at all. The clothing machines require structural parts and machine parts, so basically most of lvl2 research. You can’t put a level 3 colonist back in a crude hut.
- When you move buildings, automation that sticks to the building stays with the building.
- Upgrade your colonist all at once
This is the ending of Autonauts Tips and Tricks for Beginners guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.