There is a total of 8 Character stats: Health, Stamina, Food, Water, Oxygen, Fortitude, Weight and Intelligence.
- Health is in my opinion the most important Character Stat and you should lots of points into it — especially if you intend to do PvP Ship raids.
- Stamina is required for things such as jumping and running, not useful if you are just going to build bases and ships.
- Food I would advise against placing a lot of stat points into it because if you’re a serious player you MUST have consumption-ready food in your inventory at all times.
- Water is a good thing to stat into because you might sometimes find yourself dehydrated.
- Oxygen only good if you plan on diving a lot.
- Fortitude grants you more defense against extreme temperatures
- Intelligence – lets you craft items more quickly and ads more bonuses to them, feats have lower cooldowns and you can use magical skills.
- Weight – lets you carry more items in your inventory (Load stat).
The best character stat build is obviously to put a good amount of points into all of the stats that you think are necessary depending on your playstyle (PvP or PvE) and then max out your Health.