Apostle game guide focuses on guide and walkthrough for Chapter 1: Encounter. The Chapter 1 includes these steps: Opening, Teacher’s Lounge, Vending Machines, Opening, Continued, Megiddo Alef, Opening, Conclusion, May 19, May 20. The guide will give you basic tips and tricks for Chapter 1 in Apostle game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
One night in the year 2015, the moon turned the color of blood. Monsters began to appear, slaughtering and devouring people. These monsters became known as “Magna”. In a final act of desperation to destroy the Magna threat, humans turned to their last resort… nuclear weapons. This day became humanity’s “Day of Judgement”. 50 years pass with no sign of the Magna, and the fear that once gripped the world has faded into a distant memory. However, that veil of peace is about to end…
- Classic RPG experience
- Explore a near-futuristic world
- Engaging plot
- Skill learning system
- Special character events
Chapter 1: Encounter Walkthrough
Quick Overview Notes
- These are mostly for while I write the actual body of the guide, for people who are playing it right away.
- There are three opportunities to take one of the girls in your team on a date throughout the game. You need to go on all three dates with the same girl in order to get their scenes and ending.
- In order to go on a date with a girl, she needs to have her relationship meter at 6 or higher. Putting this and the above together, if you’re interested in one of the girls on your team, you need to see enough of their relationship scenes to get to 6 by the middle of Chapter 2.
- In order to date Natsuki Miura, you need to head back by yourself rather than practice with the girls during Chapter 3.
- In order to date Mika Kudou, you need to head to the Red Light District immediately after the “head back yourself” event and see Mika’s first event.
- In order to date Ritsuka Kisaragi, you need to talk to her on (or shortly after?) 5/28 and 7/13, as well as two other times later. In general, just look around Exodus HQ and see if she has a heart symbol over her head that day.
- Konoha Jinguuji is the best girl if you want to win all the fights.
Chapter 1: Encounter
This part’s pretty straightforward. Once Rei wakes up, check the dresser in his room for a Band-aid, then walk out, talk to Akari, and head out the door, down the elevator, and then to the right along the street to go to school.
After a few cutscenes, you’ll get the ability to control Rei again, and should check out the left side of the room for Trouble Quest #1, delivering a love letter. The person you’re looking for is one map to the left once you get out into the hallway. Return to the girl with a Q over her head for an Energy Drink. Afterwards, head to the north and down the stairs to the ground floor of the school, where you’ll have to make a choice between either going to the Teacher’s Lounge or to the vending machines.
Just watch the cutscenes and enjoy. Will get you the scene “With Mikoto in the Locker…” and, if you don’t pick the insensitive answer afterwards, you’ll get another scene near the end of the game, as well as the possibility of getting an ending with Mikoto Hiiragi.
Just watch the cutscenes again, but this time there’s a fight after them. Just attacking repeatedly will get you the win, but if you were to use the “Give Up” item or just defend until you lost, you’d get the scene “Gang R*pe Behind the Gymnasium”. If you win, on the other hand, you’ll get another scene near the end of the game, as well as the possibility of getting an ending with Izumi Satou.
A lot of cutscenes punctuated with a few story battles. The outcome of these is fixed, so just win or lose or have them end early as appropriate. Near the end, you’ll get the scene “Nana’s Examination” and Akari will ask you a question. If you lie to her, your relationship with Akari will go up by one, while there’s no changes if you tell her the truth.
Once you finally get control of Rei again, leave the room you’re in and the small hallway after that, then head to the room across the way on the right and check the cabinet on the left for a Smelling Salts. Return to the main hallway and enter the central Control Room for yet more cutscenes, and then the first dungeon of the game.
- Orbs: Blue (500yen), Green (Candy), Green (Smelling Salts), Green (Antidote Herb), Blue (200yen)
- Straightforward, just use basic TP-costing combat skills when possible.
- Boss: Arwassa
- HP: 3500 / Resistances: Flying / Weakness: Wind
Also straightforward. Keep Rei in Berserk status when possible and use Swallow Cut when you have the TP, have Akari keep everyone healed.
Enjoy yet more cutscenes and the scene “Satsuki Changing Clothes”. At the end, you’ll be given some basic illuminas, which are the equipment of this game.
The first actual listed day of the game! All you can do this evening is explore your new house and either have a relationship event with one of the girls (for 2 WP) or sleep (and gain 1 WP), though. Since the relationship events from this night are unique, I recommend seeing the one for your favorite girl instead of just going to sleep.
Relationship events all work mostly similarly – a cutscene during which you’re asked a question. Picking the right answer will get you +1 relationship, picking the other answer won’t.
- Akari Kinoshita – “I think so too.”
- Konoha Jinguuji – “You’re amazing too, Konoha!”
- Satsuki Saijou – “Getting angry all the time will ruin your cute face”
- Remy – I’ll drink. (Also gives the scene “Titf*ck Bl*wjob from Remy”)
- Kenshin Takeda – “Hell yeah! Let’s do this.” (Also gives +3 attack/defense on Rei permanently.)
- Nanashiro Nana – Give up (Also gives an illumina, Blessing of Endurance)
Say you slept well last night when Kenshin asks, for +10 max HP. Afterwards, you’ll get a lot of cutscenes. When you get the option, tell Akari to talk about her hobbies for +1 relationship with her. Introduce yourself the dumb way for an illumina, Unbreakable Spriit.
Finally, you’ll get your first opportunity to take classes. Taking a class gives you a minor stat bonus, and if you take a single class (or sleep) five or ten times, you’ll get an illumina.
Then it’s time for yet more cutscenes, before you’re dumped into your second dungeon…
Orbs: Yellow (Ups and Downs), Blue (600yen), Green (Candy), Green (Wake-me-up), Yellow (Pickpocket), Green (Smelling Salts), Green (Hamburger), Yellow (Kind Heart)
Also straightforward, but with more side branches. You should absolutely ignore Satsuki saying not to take any side trips, though. Side trips are where loot is found! There’s one hidden passage, located here:
- Boss: Vohu Manah / Aka Manah
- HP: 6750+ / Resistances: Flying / Weakness: Wind
- Steal: Word Fragment (Black)
Fairly straightforward. Starts off named Vohu Manah with 3500 HP, as soon as it’s below half it transforms into Aka Manah with 5000 HP and starts getting two attacks per turn. Make sure to keep everyone healed and just keep hitting it with Rei’s Swallow Dance and everyone else’s basic TP skills when possible.
The day starts with another school lesson. You should probably keep picking the same thing until you get the Illumina you want out of it. Afterwards, it’s time for the first free-roaming period in the game, where you can complete quests, see relationship events for various girls, bug random NPCs, and buy items. In general, whenever you’re done with a free-roaming period, you can return to Squad Six’s house to end it, and there are fortunetellers on the first map of Canaan Paradise, pictured here:
The red fortuneteller will tell you where girls in your party are for their relationship events, while the white one will tell you where to go in order to advance the main plot. (The blue one just lets you change Rei’s name.)
On this free-roam period, however, you’ll need to head north to the arcade in the second map of Canaan Paradise and save the otaku Mitsuo from some delinquents before you can return to your house. If you pick “To take them on.” you’ll end up making friends with the delinquents, which is required for a sidequest later, as well as the illumina “Delinquent”. Both of them let you proceed with the plot, though.
Orbs: Blue (1000yen), Yellow (Round and Round), Green (Smelling Salts), Yellow (Well-mannered), Green (Spotlight), Blue (800yen), Blue (900yen), Yellow (Scoop Scope), Yellow (Bitter Medicine)
Head up the hill and to the right first for a cave with some orbs, then back and to the left for yet another orb, before returning to the first map and heading up. Then just follow the path to your destination.
- HP: 8000 / Resistances: Flying / Weakness: Wind
- Steal: Word Fragment (Black)
Can be a bit annoying since it will paralyze your party members, and neither Rei nor Satsuki is good at fixing that. Use Concentrated Milk if it happens, but otherwise just use Swallow Dance while buffed, as usual.
May 21, Continued
After a lot of cutscenes, you’ll be heading out to the harbor with Akari and Remy. As soon as you get there, there will be some more cutscenes, leading to another boss fight.
- Boss: Netherworld Gate
- HP: 2500 / Resistances: Flying / Weakness: Wind
- Steal: Word Fragment (Black)
It’s pretty harmless. Afterwards, you’ll enter…
Orbs: Green (Smelling Salts), Yellow (I won’t make it), Yellow (Fight Picker), Green (Foot Warmer), Green (Charm of Guan Yu), Yellow (Navigation System), Yellow (Cute Florist), Blue (800yen), Green (Hamburger), Blue (600yen), Yellow (Speedster), Green (Medicinal Guidebook), Yellow (Heartbeat’s End), Yellow (I only love you)
Make sure you check inside all the smaller buildings on the first floor, as well as heading right before going up the stairs towards the second floor, as seen here:
Once you reach the second floor, it’s a bit of a maze. Make sure you grab all the orbs before reaching the Magna Adona in the lower right corner.
- Boss: Quachil Uttaus
- HP: 10000 / Resistances: Flying / Weakness: Wind
- Steal: Word Fragment (Black)
It gets up to three turns per turn, so it can put out a lot of damage. Make sure everyone is healed, and do the standard bit of buffing Rei and using Swallow Dance. Note that Remy’s Piercing Shot does less damage than her basic attack, so you probably shouldn’t use that.
Afterwards, there will be a bunch of cutscenes and you’ll meet Squad One, and then chapter 1 will be done.
This is the ending of Apostle Walkthrough for Chapter 1: Encounter guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.