Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain How to pass the mission of What Freelancers Do in the Anthem game. So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Anthem, the next big looter shooter from Mass Effect creators Bioware, is finally here after months of anticipation. Set in an unfinished world where humanity is fighting to survive, you play as a Freelancer equipped with a robotic flying suit called a Javelin that harnesses the power of Anthem, a volatile energy source.
What Freelancers Do Walkthrough
- Talk to Yarrow to get this quest, once you have received the quest jump into your Javelin suit and begin the tasks. Starting off, you will be required to head to the first Work Site, where you need to help Arcanists activate a device.
- Once activated, the device takes some time to finish charging the signal. You will have to face off threats while staying by the signal to charge it.
- After the signal is activated, head over to the second Work Site. Here, you are required to first locate the Arcanists with the help of the compass. You will need to defeat Scars in order to get to the missing Arcanists.
- Deal with them and you will find the Arcanists held in a cage. Interact with the panel to open the door and free them. Investigate the equipment once you have cleared the site of enemies.
- Head into the tunnel by following the marker and you will have to defeat a couple of more Scars.
That’s all this is the end of the mission of What Freelancers Do in the Anthem game