Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain How to pass the mission of Tell Me Mour in the Anthem game. So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Anthem, the next big looter shooter from Mass Effect creators Bioware, is finally here after months of anticipation. Set in an unfinished world where humanity is fighting to survive, you play as a Freelancer equipped with a robotic flying suit called a Javelin that harnesses the power of Anthem, a volatile energy source.
Tell Me Mour Walkthrough
- Talk to Sumer to get this quest, once you have received the quest jump into your Javelin suit and begin the tasks. Get to the Outlaw camp and eliminate all the scars there.
- Next, search the camp for clues. After that, fly off to the next location and eliminate the scars there.
- Keep an eye out for hunter scars. You can deal with them by breaking their shield. This will cause them to fall from mid-air to the ground where they can be finished off easily.
- Another threat to look out for are the Outlaw Elementalist, shoot at them to break their shields so you can prime them for a powerful combo attack.
- When you are done with the hostiles, interact with the recording to find out what happened and search the area for the Arcanists. Find another clue in the area to get the signal for your next location.
- Reach the next location, the Arcanist site, where again you have to defeat a bunch of enemies.
- Clear the base, inspect for the Arcanists and then head to the Outlaw base. Where you will have to destroy some equipment to draw out the final boss of the area, the Mysterious Figure.
- While taking care of the equipment, ideally you might want to get all the turrets first. Because the outlaw turret bases will constantly fire at you so it is best to bring them down first.
- Aim for the control behind at their backs or their base to cause them to explode.
- Naturally, when you are done, the Mysterious Figure will come for you. The Mysterious Figure is basically an enemy Freelancer using a Ranger Javelin.
- It has strong Ranger moves so use your primer & detonator moves, even your Ultimate Ability, to bring its HP down fast. He will also be able to regen its shield over time, so it is best to deal with him as swiftly as possible.
That’s all this is the end of the mission of Tell Me Mour in the Anthem game