Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain How to pass the mission of Secret of the Fauspex in the Anthem game. So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Anthem, the next big looter shooter from Mass Effect creators Bioware, is finally here after months of anticipation. Set in an unfinished world where humanity is fighting to survive, you play as a Freelancer equipped with a robotic flying suit called a Javelin that harnesses the power of Anthem, a volatile energy source.
Secrets of the Fauspex Walkthrough
- Talk to Matti to get this quest, once you have received the quest jump into your Javelin suit and begin the tasks. Travel to the Auspex location in Lover’s Spring. Place the Transmitter in the marked location and defend the area against Brutes.
- After that, collect 8 echoes scattered in the area and deliver them to the marked area. To save time, make sure to collect 3 echoes at a time so you do not have to go back and forth and to complete the objective with as minimal trips as possible.
- Now, retrieve the Auspex and carry it to the marked location where you have to place it and defend it from the enemies. Next, pick up the Auspex and bring it to a location called The Bowl.
- Since you are tasked to bring the Auspex quite far which restricts flight, an Interceptor can bring the Auspex quickly by stringing dodges and jumps to gain speed.
- Again, place it here and defend it from enemies, keep in mind that this is a respawn-restricted area, so there is no coming back once you are dead.
- After beating a certain number of enemies, the Symposium Agent will appear, defeat it to complete the mission.
- The Agent of Symposium pilots an enemy Storm Javelin. It is heavily shielded, so it is best to take out its shield quickly with a high-powered weapon like the Devastator, or electricity and ice abilities.
That’s all this is the end of the mission of Secrets of the Fauspex in the Anthem game