Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain How to pass the mission of Ancient Footsteps in the Anthem game. So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Anthem, the next big looter shooter from Mass Effect creators Bioware, is finally here after months of anticipation. Set in an unfinished world where humanity is fighting to survive, you play as a Freelancer equipped with a robotic flying suit called a Javelin that harnesses the power of Anthem, a volatile energy source.
Ancient Footsteps Walkthrough
- Talk to Matti to get this quest, once you have received the quest jump into your Javelin suit and begin the tasks. Now, look for the runes by following the radar.
- The runes will be on walls so they are pretty easy to spot. Activate the rune once you spot one. Collect 6 runes and then head to the next location in the Iron Serpent.
- Follow the same steps in the new location, follow the radar and collect more ruins. Keep a close eye on the arrow, because some runes in this area can be pretty hard to spot.
- If the arrow is pointing up, the rune is above you, and vice versa. You will also be facing some hostiles along the way, so watch out for them too.
- Next, look for Maur’s signs and watch out for Skorpions while you are doing so. Upon activation of the vault, green spherical objects will appear throughout the area.
- Fly through these as fast as you can since failing to collect these on time will reset the vault. Meanwhile, defending the vault until it’s unlocked.
- Now, return to the surface and rescue Matti from his attackers, as well as outlaws attacking the Strider. Look for the battery, again using the radar indicator and place it on top of the Strider. That will conclude the mission.
That’s all this is the end of the mission of Ancient Footsteps in the Anthem game