Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain How to pass the mission of A Simple Job in the Anthem game. So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Anthem, the next big looter shooter from Mass Effect creators Bioware, is finally here after months of anticipation. Set in an unfinished world where humanity is fighting to survive, you play as a Freelancer equipped with a robotic flying suit called a Javelin that harnesses the power of Anthem, a volatile energy source.
A Simple Job Walkthrough
- Talk to Sentinel Brin to get this quest, once you have received the quest jump into your Javelin suit and begin the tasks. Start by reaching the Shaper relic in the Sentinel Base and interacting with it.
- Fly to the basses’ Generator and repair the injured Sentinels in the area. You also face some Scars here. Defeat the scars and return to the base, where you will encounter some more scars.
- Once the base has been cleared, fly to the Shaper relic and pick it up.
- Now, follow the marker to a safe location and drop the relic onto the marked spot. Gather 4 fragments with the help of the compass at the top of your screen.
- Gather all 4 and drop them into the device by interacting with it. When all Fragments are collected, take down the remaining Scars in the area to complete the mission.
That’s all this is the end of the mission of A Simple Job in the Anthem game